INDUS TICKER 2021
The INDUS Group was overjoyed to once again receive a number of awards in 2021:
- HAUFF-TECHNIK awarded “Germany’s Best Training Company 2021” by Deutschland Test
- SCHUSTER Klima Lüftung named “Training Company 2021” by IHK (German Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and HWK Schwaben (SwabianChamber of Trade).
- ASS wins innovation award “Rheinlandgenial” with its newly developed micro-gripping system in July 2021.
- SIMON Group among “Top 100” most innovative German companies in 2021.
- HAKAMA receives award from “act Cleantech” Swiss Agency for Energy Efficiency and Climate Protection.
- REMKO wins third place in the category “Ventilation/Air conditioning” at the Best of SHK Award 2021 for its new rooftop unit with special filter.
- Benjamin Anschütz, apprentice at BILSTEIN & SIEKERMANN, comes in second in the best apprentices of graduation year 2021 in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the region Trier. BILSTEIN & SIEKERMANN also named a Rhineland-Palatinate Hidden Champion by the University of Trier.
- JST in Buxtehude celebrates its 20-year anniversary in 2021.
- MBN and ELTHERM celebrate their companies’ 30-year anniversaries.
- MIKROP and BETEK celebrate 40 years of side-by-side work with their customers.
- GSR celebrates 50 years in the valve technology industry.
- Established in 1901, SCHÄFER celebrates its 120th anniversary in 2021.
INDUS and its portfolio companies againstrengthened by acquisitions this year:
- INDUS acquires WIRUS Fenster GmbH & Co. KG in May 2021. The company, based in Rietberg-Mastholte, is a full-service provider for high-quality windows and doors and manufactures around 125,000 windows and 10,000 exterior doors each year.
- HORNGROUP acquires 80% of the shares in FLACO Geräte GmbH, a fluid-systems specialist, in July.
- In December, INDUS signes the purchase agreement to acquire Heiber + Schröder Maschinenbau GmbH, a specialist for packaging machinery. The HEIBER + SCHRÖDER Group covers the value chain from machine development through to service, and supplies end consumers throughout the world.
Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, INDUS’ 30th Annual Shareholders’ Meeting is again held as a virtual event. INDUS streams its Annual Shareholders’ Meeting from the well-known rooms of Koelnmesse’s Congress Center Nord on May 26, 2021.
At the end of July, INDUS will publishes its first sustainability magazine. SUSTA[IN] reports on exciting sustainability projects from throughout the INDUS Group.